Hope you’ve enjoyed the our first two blog entries, and the tips provided have been helpful to you. Now we’re going to challenge you to put your new skills to the test with our ”How do you wear your sweet BabyLegs?” Photo Contest!
Need some motivation? Here’s what you can win:
1st Place: BabyLegs Prize Pack valued at $200
2nd Place: BabyLegs Prize Pack valued at $75
3rd Place: BabyLegs Prize Pack valued at $50
How to enter:
- All photos should be emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must be in JPG/JPEG/ format only and under 450 kb. In addition to the photo, please include the following in your submission email: contact person’s name and phone number, child’s name(s), and optional photo caption.
- Entries will be accepted between May 17, 2010 (12pm PST) and May 29, 2010 (12am PST). In addition to the photo, please include the following in your submission email: contact person’s name and phone number, child’s name(s), and optional photo caption.
- A parent or legal guardian must approve submission of the contest photo(s). By submitting a photo, parent or legal guardian grants BabyLegs the right to publish submitted photo(s), child’s name, and any captions submitted on the BabyLegs and Photobucket website and/or marketing materials. Slight photo alterations may be made by our staff in order to fit our site format or email newsletters properly.
- Photos containing nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous situations will not be accepted. The BabyLegs staff reserves the right to refuse any photograph which they deem unacceptable.
- If a professional photo is submitted to our contest, BabyLegs will not be held responsible. The parent or guardian must receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission.
- All participants are limited to entering one photo per day.
How to view the entries:
- All contest entries will be posted to photobucket.com within 24 hrs of submission. Here is the link to view entries: http://s869.photobucket.com/home/BabyLegs_Photo_Contest Photobucket does require that you register with them; we apologize for any inconvenience. It will be worth it to view the submissions!
- Participants and other viewers will be encouraged to rate the entry photos beginning May 24th through polling. These final ratings will be used as a part of the judging process; however, they are not the only determining factor (see “Judging” below).
- The BabyLegs “How do you wear your sweet BabyLegs?” photo contest winner will be determined by polling results, as well as a panel of Babylegs staff and guest bloggers, with the winnners to be announced on May 31, 2010. Photos will be judged with no discrimination towards sex, race, or age. All decisions are final.
- Winners will be contacted via email and/or phone in order to distribute prizes. Winning photos will also be posted on our website and through other marketing venues.
The fine print:
- Our contests are void where prohibited by law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to photo contests and are subject to any local, state, national or international laws. BabyLegs accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
- We reserve the right to limit entries, change rules, etc. at anytime we deem necessary.
Best of luck to all of you! Can’t wait to see how you wear your sweet BabyLegs!